Financial Aid Questions

Students must report all sources of funding, including outside scholarships, grants, and loans, to the Office of Financial Aid. A Financial Aid Reporting Form is available for your use. Per federal regulations, all sources of financial assistance must be considered when awarding federal student aid.

Deadlines vary and are listed on the application for each scholarship. Please refer to Scholarship Opportunities for more information.

No. Funding from Federal Student Aid programs may not be used to cover expenses incurred prior to your enrollment at ACOM such as moving or relocation expenses.

ACOM will begin generating financial aid offers for the upcoming academic year during late spring/early summer. Please monitor your ACOM email account for announcements.

YES! Federal student aid is awarded for one award-year at a time. Students who wish to receive aid in subsequent years must reapply each year and continue to meet applicable eligibility requirements.

No. Because you are classified as an independent student for the purpose of submitting the FAFSA, you are not required to enter parental information on the application.

ACOM’s Federal School Code is 042267.