Welcome to the Alumni Affairs Office!
Here at ACOM we will work diligently to oversee your alumni needs and help you stay engaged with fellow alumni, chapters and activities. The alumni office is promptly accessible and willing to help you so please let us know how we can improve your alumni experience.
Goals of the Alumni Affairs Office
1. Provide networking methods among alumni professionals
2. Encourage communication between alumni and current students
3. Provide lifelong learning opportunities through continuing education programs
4. Advance, reinforce, and promote the osteopathic profession
5. Promote alumni/student engagement in recruitment, mentoring, and placement programs
Conferences and CME Training
Medical conferences are a traditional part of physician training and continuing education. The benefits of attending academic conferences as residents reach far beyond the podium or plenary sessions. Whether you are interviewing for your next position, trying to educate yourself, or working to advance your research, conferences can help you achieve your goals. Visit www.emedevents.com when searching for medical conferences in your area.