Faculty development opportunities are available for all faculty who teach or precept at the ACOM campus or any clerkship rotation teaching core site to enhance faculty skills in educational methods, assessment, scholarship, and research.
Faculty may schedule in-person, Zoom, and phone appointments for the following services:
• New Faculty Orientation program overview
• Coaching and mentorship for new/junior faculty
• Teaching effectiveness consultations regarding pedagogy, curriculum design, and assessment of student learning
• Classroom observation and feedback on teaching
• Arranging CME credit for development activities